- Ideal for planting zones 3-8
- Require full sun to partial shade
- Starts to bloom in late spring
- Blooms for up to twelve straight weeks, longer than any other variety
- Perennial flowers that grow back year after year
- State flower of Colorado
As the official flower of Colorado these beautiful multi-colored blooms are perfect for any landscape, garden, or boarder/walkway. Known as one of the easiest flowers to grow and maintain each flower produces five small beautiful pedals that layer a colorful interior bloom. These flowers attract butterflies and hummingbirds alike. Columbine flowers can grow between 24" to 36" tall and bloom in early spring. They are ideal for zones 3-10 and require full sun to partial shade.