- Each bulb produces multiple massive double begonias that grow back year after year!
- Hand picked and grown in the fields of Holland
- Mixed colors include pink, yellow, white, red, and orange
- Flowers attract hummimgbirds and are deer resistant
- Plant bulbs in the spring and they will bloom from summer through the first frost
- Require partial sun to full shaded areas
- Ideal for gardens, borders, and planter boxes/containers
Ignite your garden, planter or landscape with these massive double bloom mixed begonias. World renowned for producing giant full bodied rose-like flowers. Each bulb produces multiple flowers that stand over 12" tall and can be considered the showcase of any garden. Mixed colors include white, red, pink, yellow and orange. Ideal for gardens, borders, pathways, and containers. Also known to attract hummingbirds and are deer resistant. Planting Zones 3-10 Grow up to 10-12" tall Require partial sun to partial shade Bloom June to First Frost