* SUMMER FLOWER BULB BLOWOUT - All Sales Final.
- Vibrant, colorful and tall iris flowers that are perfect for flower beds and gardens
- Grow up to 48 inches tall with colorful petals and strong green stems
- Attracts Bees & Butterflies, Deer resistant
- Perennial flowers blooming in late spring to early summer every year
- Require full sun to partial shade
- Easy to grow and make great cut flowers for a bouquet
- Grown in the fields of Holland and shipped directly to your door
Grand and graceful, the low-maintenance Siberian Iris is a perennial flower that makes a show stopping addition to any garden. The delicate six petal blooms range in hues from soft lavender to deep violet and stand atop hardy sword-like foliage that reach 2-4 ft. tall.
Loved by bees and butterflies the Siberian Iris is also deer and rabbit resistant. Thriving in full sun or partial shade the drought tolerant iris are most spectacular in large groupings where they create a bouquet effect in any landscape.Planting Zones 3-10 Height: 24-48" Bloom Early Summer Full sun to partial shade